This is just a small update to say I probably won’t be posting very long posts this week – As I write this, I’m sat on a king-size bed in a hotel, an hour and a half from my bed at home. I’m involved in a work based event and offered my services. This, in turn, has meant that the majority of my time is spent working, and the minority is spent missing my creature comforts in my room. Leaving no space for inspiration and motivation to blog.
This whole thing has its pros and cons:
- Pro – the breakfast offered is great, the choice of continental and full English breakfast
- Pro – free wi-fi.
- Con – my room has a shower when I too wanted a bath.
- Con – although big beds are nice and spacious, it’s too empty and too cold when I move around.
- Pro – I have a bedside table with snacks and nibbles on the go.
- Con – the 8 kg I lost won’t stay lost with all these damn snacks
However, I will be doing 5 minute coffee morning posts, just to fill the space. Short. Sweet. Simple.
I know I’m late on upload for this weeks Mellow Monday, but I will post it within the next 10 minutes or so – BTS just released a new album and boy let me tell you, it ain’t no joke. But enough spoilers.
See you in roughly 10 minutes